Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Happy September!

Since we don't have any big trips planned, until October! I wanted to share a post on why September is the best month ever. September is my favorite month out of all 12 months. For several reasons, 

  1. It's Teanna month. My birthday is this month, and I like to celebrate the month of my birth. (This is the most important reason)
  2. The cooler weather. Fall is an amazing season. This past summer in Germany was awful. Bring on 70 degree weather!
  3. Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin rolls, pumpkin bread!
  4. Traveling is CHEAP. Since it's no longer "season", I can find 4 star hotels for 2 star prices although lodging is cheaper, the weather is still beautiful!
  5. OKTOBERFEST, contrary to what most people think, Oktoberfest actually starts the second to the last week of September! (Although we're not going this year, the past 2 years it was a lot of fun!)
  6. Fall clothing, boots, sweaters, cardigans! My dream! haha
September is amazing. :)

Post a Comment